Wednesday 26 June 2013

Plain Jane


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday
I thought I would do a quick outfit post since I have done one in a while and had a bit of “stolen” time. We’ve been having such amazing winter weather that hasn’t required eskimo attire to shield off the cold, hence the casual flats and jeans look. Thoughts on my flats? I love them. It adds a little “something something” to a relatively plain outfit. I might be a little biased but I definitely think Zara makes the best flats. <-- Spoken like a true Zara addict.
Jeans Diesel| Flats Zara| Blazer Primark| Grey tee Mr Price| Necklace candy Lovisa
Xoxo
Nas

4 comments:

  1. THOSE FLATS!!!! Seriously, I'm so jealous of your amazing shoes!
    I need to get to Zara this weekend... Someone tweeted me and said the sale starts on friday. Hopefully that's true :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! If there's 1 thing I love more than clothes, its shoes hehehe

      And yes, the sale is confirmed. Just saw the tweet from sandton. Guess who will be waiting outside zara for them to open their doors at 9 on the dot? #zaraaddictconfessions lol

      Delete
  2. I also love your flats and your outfit is not plain. It looks well put together.

    O so inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you hun :) I'm a complete shoe addict!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow