Thursday 20 September 2012

New in- Lace detail peplum


I absolutely love shopping. There’s nothing better than the feeling of getting something new… I’m sure many of you share in my sentiments and because of that, I’ve decided to blog about my latest purchase

I was at Melrose arch and decided to see what Y.D.E had to offer. I have not been a fan of this store recently because personally I believe that they no longer showcase the individualism of some of our local designers. Every aisle contains the exact same trend in the exact same colour and design. Oh and don’t get me started on the selected items that seem to be “newly” introduced every season!

Anywho, to my suprise, I found the perfect peplum top. Not too short but not too long. Not too boring but still Plain Jane worthy. Not too expensive yet not cheap looking. I have taken a back and front view of the top. Hopefully I’ll have an outfit post up soon.

XOXO,
Nas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow