Monday 24 September 2012

Nikita Constable

Nikita Constable is one of the very few fashionable people I see in the office (Sad to think that not every person is born with a style gene) I generally compliment her on her very chic style but this cute black and white skirt deserved a tumblr post. I love it when people dress in items that are not only fashionable, but suit their body as well. I can think of many people I would rather NOT see in this skirt. (COVERS MY EYES)

From my observation of Nikita’s style, I can tell that she keeps up to date with the latest trends without going overboard. Her style is always office appropriate without compromising her personal taste. <—- And when did I become a fashion commentator? I could be on to something!



I’m pretty confident that Nikita will make another debut on my blog in the near future ;) Watch this space

XOXO
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow