Wednesday 10 April 2013

These boots are made for walking



 
Hello again lovelies
I always give myself a high five when I blog 2 days in a row LOL (*High 5 Nas*) This is what I wore on Sunday and boy oh boy do I LOVE these boots. Its a bit granny but thats what I love about them. I saw them at woolies and just had to have them. I was also lusting over the burgandy pair but I’ll have to add them to my future lust list otherwise I will need to be booked into Shopaholics anonymous
 



Another great addition to my accessory collection is this thick gold necklace. I was sooooo excited when I found it just hanging all by itself in a lonely corner in Diva. It looks great with anything!





 
Jeans Sissy Boy| Animal Print Tee Country Road| Ankle Boots Woolworths| Neck accessory Sass Diva| Watch Gift from my sis
 
XOXO
Nas

3 comments:

  1. i FIND YOUR BLOG,YOU ARE COMMENT HERE

    http://web.stagram.com/n/laiqah/
    ,HOW I CAN FOLOW YOURS AND LAIQAS BLOG,ANSWER MW PLAESE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malina

      To follow my blog, click on "join this site" which can be found on the right hand side of my blog. It will take you through the steps ;) to follow Laiqah's blog, go to www.lucky-loves.com & find the "join this site" button.

      Thanks for reading our blogs Hun

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. Hello Nas. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check my blog. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow