Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Insta-life as Nas*

Well hello there!
2 weeks ago I made a huge fuss about blogging 2 days in a row and then I went and disappeared for 2 weeks, ha. I have a valid reason though. My friend Tasnim (aka small baybee lol) got MARRIED & I wanted to focus more on being there for her & less on blogging the festivities as they were happening. Now that the wedding celebrations are all over (BLEH!) I’ve got a backlog of posts to share with you.
I thought I would start with an Instagram round up of some of my favourite pics thus far. I’m sure you must be over the whole Insta hype, but I’m just getting started. Fashionably late as usual LOL!



1. The inside of my car
2. Red velvet cake from Belle's Patisserie
3. My revamped ballet flats
4. Breakfast at Mc Cafe



5. Lunch at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
6. Anniversarry flowers from Le Husband
7. Red Velvet Cake for Tasnim's Bridal shower (Also from Belle's)
8. Pavlova at Tasnim's bridal shower



9. Pic taken on my birthday last year (For the love of pouting LOL)
10. Faux Fur find from Legit
11. Chandelier in the Deli at our office
12. Zara shoes I've been Dying over. Patiently waiting for my sis to arrive with them



13. Picture of our wedding rings taken at Tasnim's Nikaah
14. Kisses from Le Husband (I love this guy)
15. Converse affair. My sis & I were both wearing our all stars on sat
16. Me with my new Nikon D5100. (Anniversary gift from Le husband)


17. The perfect pair of ankle cuff heels from Zara
18. Friday night chilling with my glamour & Snapple (My louis V completes this pic LOL)
19. Tasnim & Achmat's Nikaah
20. 1 of my favourite neck accessories from Lovisa


21. The beautiful friend on her wedding day (I will do a full post on her wedding soon)

Follow me on Instagram (Nas_diva) or Twitter (@Nas_diva) to keep in contact in between blog posts.

Have an awesome day. I think I'll just stay in bed all day ;)

xoxo
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow