Monday 22 July 2013

Turban girl

Hello and happy Monday
I’m back with a quick outfit post before you completely forget about my existence. Stitched the Blog recently posted a “How to wrap a turban” post (See it here) and I decided to give it a go. Looking at the tutorial again, mine doesn’t look half as good as hers (LOLZ) but I’m hoping to perfect it over the remaining 2 weeks of Ramadaan. This was a refreshing and modern alternative to the way I usually wear scarf and definitely was the highlight of this outfit.
Denim Shirt Levis| Black Pajama pants Bershka| Black and gold ankle boots Zara| Neck Candy Forever21| Mustard Bag A gem find from Singapore| Shades Prada| Headscarf Stolen from my sister|

Would love to know your thoughts on this outfit :)

Xoxo
Nas

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I adore those shades, and I also want to wear a head scarf! I tried once and someone said I'm not black enough for a doek :/
    www.mrsrogero.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a single thing that doesn't suit you so best you rock the "doek" asap!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!! Love the shoes, necklace and bag;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pretty lady! You always drop by with the best blog love :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT NAS:-) you look gorg!

    Love,

    Iptishaam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your turban inspiration hun so thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow