Monday 4 November 2013

Shabby Chic

Hello there fashionistas and happy Monday

You’ll have to forgive me for this delayed rant and rave about the Anisa Mpungwe for Mr Price range but I only had the opportunity to blog about now. HOW AMAZING IS THIS RANGE? I was in awe when I saw the range appear on my Instagram timeline and couldn’t wait for the official release online. I bought the pleather pencil skirt and graphic tee which I paired together for my Saturday OOTD.

Pleather pencil skirt and Graphic Tee Anisa Mpungwe for Mr Price| Sneakers Converse| Statement necklace Sass Diva| Denim Jacket Zara| Sunglasses Prada| Bag Haji Lane in Singapore|

What did you think of the latest project range at Mr Price?

Xoxo
Nas

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt and top and glasses! further more love the whole outfit!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is perfect. love the range - very awesome indeed.
    Local talent for the win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow