Thursday 24 October 2013

My Insta-Life as Nas* part 4

My oh my am I glad the weekend is almost here. This time last week I was excited about my mini road trip with my #clingyfriendship and now it’s over and I’m still exhausted ;(

I’ve done a mini Instagram round up of what I’ve been up to lately. For more follow me on Instagram here (@nas_diva)


1. Shameless car #selfie
2. Arm Candy from Cotton on and Asos
3. TBT of MBK centre taken while in Bangkok. I’ve got holiday withdrawal symptoms
4. The cutest puppy Prim on her 1st holiday. I literally wanted to steal her
5. An #ootd post wearing neon skinnies with my camo airmax
6. Pic of #clingyfriendship & I at Moyo on the pier. Yes, I have braids at the moment :)
7. A recent purchase from Topshop. I love the colour
8. TBT of and old and recent groupie pic with my girls
9. Regram from my hubby. He had the sweetest caption. #unconditionallove
10. My glitter flats from ZARA. See how I wore it here
11. Tuesday shoeday in my heels from ZARA
12. Stealing my husbands style #mensfashionforwomen

Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am?

Xoxo
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow