Tuesday 20 November 2012

Its all in the satchel

Plain and simple…. I’m sure you guys would know this about me by now… This is what I wore for an afternoon stroll at rosebank on saturday. I was REALLY feeling for Spur so my sweet hubby treated me to a lunch turned supper date. I prefer heels at night but on saturday I just felt like “kicking it” in pumps and “T”.

I received this satchel from a very special person that always spoils me at any opportunity. I’m very fussy so buying anything for me can be quite a drag. And no, its not my hubby this time… ;)

White jeans Stradivarius in Dubai| silver pumps Mr Price | satchel Country road (gift)| Navy top Can’t remember | Silver ring Sass diva | Braclet Gift from my sis <- she really spoils me too. I’m so fortunate | watch Market in Abu Dhabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow