Saturday 17 November 2012

Flower power

Ok so its not flower power per say… but you can’t deny its powerfulness :) Love this top which is another bargain item I found at china town. I read a tweet recently that said “cheap clothes are cool. Clothes that look cheap are not. Know the difference” Some people take bargain shopping to a whole new level, which is not always a good thing. Just because its cheap does not mean that it looks good and it certainly doesn’t mean its value for money…. Remember this when you are on your next bargain hunting spree

I wore this top with my oldest pair of diesel jeans that I own. Next month, my jeans will be celebrating their 8th birthday <— Yes I have them for that long (A gift from my sisters for my birthday) They have torn and been patched up twice because I just can’t part with it. The fit is just perfect (called a Hush fit) and the wash was referred to as a “772” wash. Probably thee best wash ever created by diesel. I’m very particular about the jeans I wear. A good jeans will always stand the test of fashion time…. so invest!


Top China town | Jeans diesel | sandals Mr Price | accessories Sass diva, gifted and bangkok | bag gift from my sis | sunglasses Armani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow