Friday 2 November 2012

Blogger style crush- Chic all over


I came across Veronica’s blog and absolutely fell in love. She has a plain yet funky style & does not lack in versatility at all. I love the way she mixes and matches the same items while keeping her look “fresh”. There’s something about her style that makes me check her blog everyday. <—- Yes I’m a stalker! From colour blocking to print mixing, she rarely gets it wrong! I find her blog to be my very own fashion gem!

Her style may not be the conventional idea of “fashionable”, but I can relate to her understated yet effective style. The affordability of some of her pieces are just as appealing as her style. Or maybe its the fact that she also has short hair… lol! I decided to post my top 10 looks but failed dismally at narrowing it down. So I’ve posted her top 14 looks I #L.O.V.E! Did you see the floral pants she rocks in the print mix with the stripe top? Well, I have the exact same one and can’t wait to rock it!!!!!


Check out here blog here. I'm sure it will make it to your daily read list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow