Tuesday 17 September 2013

Ankle boots in the spring

Happy shoeday Tuesday everyone (If you don’t know that Tuesday is shoeday, what rock have you been hiding under?)

Dress Urban| Denim Jacket and Ankle boots Zara| Mustard Bag Haji Lane in Singapore|

This is what I wore to a movie date with my sis and nephew (Le husband and I gate crashed) on Sunday. We watched Turbo: an animation all about…… wait for it….. snail racing! In my nephs defence, movie choices are quite limited at the age of 4 and in my opinion, you are never too old for animation (says the 5 year old in me)

Really impressed with this beautiful weather but now it feels as if I don’t have enough clothes for summer… Story of my life every season!

Have a good week everyone

Xoxo
Nas

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so amazing and I love your hairstyle so much! The shoes and the bag are stunning!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much! Just stalked ur blog and I love it!!!

      Xoxo
      Nastassha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow