Monday 9 September 2013

Dungaree

Happy Monday lovies

Just thought I would share my Saturday #ootd with you guys. Spring has definitely sprung! The weather in Johannesburg has been AHMAZE and judging by the twitter and instagram feeds of my fellow fashionistas in other parts of South Africa, our beautiful country seems to be boasting its great weather across the provincial boarders.

Don’t you just love this Dungaree? I bought it at Zara a little while back and while its been gathering a bit of dust in my closet, some of my favourite fashion bloggers have been giving me great ideas on what to pair it with. (See how the gorgeous Mrs Rogero wore it here and here.)


I had a (window) shopping day on Saturday so teamed my dungaree up with my Geek tee and cut out sandals/boots (Sanboots perhaps? LOLZ) Hubby wasn’t impressed with my tee choice (its not very springy and he loves it when I wear colour) so obviously I wore it (I’m BADASS like that LOL)

Dungaree Zara| Sanboots Zara| Geek Tee Bugis market in Singapore| Bag Louis Vuitton| Shades Hubby's Raybans| Accessories Forever 21, Bershka and Aldo

I was in quite a rush to get to the mall so excuse the lack of pics and enthusiasm

Xoxo
Nas

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. U mean Fugly! There is no style so please go watch Fashion tv because looks like she missed the bus

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u so much. U definitely have to get one! I'm sure you'll rock it!!!

      Delete
  3. Love! As you already know, you inspired my love for the dungaree! :)
    www.mrsrogero.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've given me so many ideas on how to wear it! Love ur style namesake ;)

      Delete
  4. Stunning :) I also love the blog!
    I've followed you, please could you follow back?
    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow