Monday 30 September 2013

Glitteratzi Girl

Happy Monday Fashionistas

I haven’t done spring/summer shopping as yet but I did find these super girly silver flats that have already made the worlds difference to my very neutral (almost dull) closet. Since this is a recent buy, it obviously needed to make its debut appearance on my blog. I usually plan my outfit around one key piece and these babies were no exception. So, how do I look? LOL, its been a while since I’ve caught up with Jeannie Mai ;)

Pajama style harem pants Bershka| Patterned Top Market in Bangkok| Glitter flats Zara| Mustard clutch Gift from my sis| Aviators Rayban|

Have a good week everyone

Xoxo
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow