Monday 7 October 2013

Put your cool hat on

Hello there Fashion loving friends

This is what I wore yesterday. I can’t get over this awesome hat that I found at Topshop recently. The minute it lands on my head, I get this sudden urge to pretend that I’m the lead singer in a rock band that wears cool hats. I know joburgers are probably thinking that I’m completely looney to have worn so much black in almost 30 degree heat but I’m an impulsive dresser that rarely cares about the weather LOL

Jeans Forever 21| Grey Tee Country Road| Platforms Zara| Hat Topshop| Gold Chain and Midi rings Sass Diva and Lovisa| Denim Jacket Zara|
Xoxo
Nas

4 comments:

  1. So cool babe! Adore the hat on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much hun! I practically harassed the top shop assistant to make sure that she kept the hat aside as soon as they unpacked them :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow