Tuesday 1 October 2013

Boyfriend in the Spring

Greetings fashionistas & happy October

I’m back with a casual (& relatively old) outfit post this week. My version of the boyfriend Jeans (a normal slim fit, 3 sizes too big) is fast becoming my go to item when looking for something to wear. Not only does it disguise any traces of a fat day, it’s also really comfy and oh so versatile. Although I’m not ready to bid farewell to my super skinnies just yet but I will admit that embracing this trend has definitely added a refreshing twist to my recent looks. Just a word of advice, invest in a pair! If denim is forever, boyfriend jeans will surely stand the trend of time (My failed attempt at being witty, LOL)

Jeans Gift from my #clingyfriendship from Zara| Coral low heels Zara| Grey Tee Country Road| Statement necklace Mr Price| Bag Louis Vuitton

Have a good week fashion friends

Xoxo
Nas

1 comment:

  1. Adore those jeans! In fact, I NEED them!!! A trip to Zara is in order immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow