Monday 11 March 2013

Its all in the necklace

 
This was my #ootd yesterday to visit the parentals. I took these pics without wearing the little bit of make up that I usually do wear, hence the very bland face lol. Sometimes my skin just needs a break (especially since I’ve been wearing make up a bit more often than usual lately) and yesterday was the perfect day to rock the “minimalist” look lol
 Do you just love the statement necklace? I went to “browse” the sale section at Lovisa and happened to spot this gorgeous necklace which unfortunately was not on sale. I did the “puppy eyes” thing I usually do when I’m hoping Le husband says “just buy it” which he did of course lol. Gotta love Le husband!



Faux leather skirt Mr Price| Sneakers Converse| Grey and white stripe tee Vertigo| Statement necklace Lovisa| Bag Zara

 
I know that I have been over blogging this bag recently. Can you blame me? Its gorge and goes with everything! You'll probably see it in my next work wear post. LOL!
 
XOXO
Nas

2 comments:

  1. The necklace is really pretty and cute outfit.

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Hun! Just stalked ur blog... LOVE LOVE LOVE it! <3

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow