Monday 25 March 2013

Ballerina Flats

 
Hello there beauties
What do you think of my version of the infamous Lacoste pose? Yes I know I don’t look as graceful as the actual Lacoste models but these shoes bring out the “wannabe” ballerina in me. Wanna know something interesting? I actually did ballet in primary school but found the sport way too girly and opted to scream “Ich, Ni, Sun, Chi” with the boys at karate. LOL.




 
Quick story about these shoes? I recently revamped them by replacing the laces with ribbon for a more chic ballerina look. I’m totally obsessed with ribbon (As see here and here) but I cannot think of anything more feminine than a touch of ribbon to a simple outift. What makes me love these flats even more is how unbelievably comfortable they are. It’s so light and soft and makes walking feel quite effortless



Blouse Cotton on (R40 rail)| Jeans Country Road| Ballerina Flats Dubai Mall| Statement necklace Asos| Bag Louis Vuitton
 
Would love to know what you think of this outfit
 
XOXO
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow