Tuesday 26 March 2013

Faux leather sounds better than pleather

Ooh look at me blogging 2 days in a row hahaha. This is what I wore today to combat Jhb’s bipolar weather. On 5 different occassions, I was convinced it was going to rain yet the sun came out every single time. I contemplated wearing sneakers today but opted for my brogues instead (See how I wore them here) with this faux leather skirt from Mr Price.

I was a bit camera shy today because some lady in our complex kept peeping at me through the window. I should’ve invited her down to come & pose with me lol






Faux Leather skirt Mr Price| Denim Shirt Levis| Brogues MEMEME| Statement Necklace Gifted|
 
XOXO
Nas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow