Monday 4 March 2013

Timbs, a sweater & a welcome to March

Hello lovies
I can’t believe it’s March already! We welcomed the year 2013 what seems like just yesterday & I already feel the pressure of not crossing enough items off my 2013 goals list. I really need to get a move on.
 
Instead of dwelling too much on my outfit, I thought it would be appropriate to share what’s been going on in my world recently. If you follow me on twitter, you will know that I started a new job on Friday. Although I’m very nervous about being WAY out of my comfort zone, I am very excited about this new career opportunity and its endless possibilities. Two days in & already I feel like I’ve found where I belong. Don’t get me wrong, I usually hate the first 2 or 3 months in a new role because I always put myself under immense pressure to learn everything there is to know about the position, in record time. This role is no different, but my future self has already assured me that I’ll fit in. The most flattering part thus far? Being mistaken for the new graduate on the graduates programme! Oh, and I also received a shout out on ujfm wishing me luck for my first day. Perks of being friends with the host LOL!
 
 
Onto my very plain outfit... What more can I say except that it was a bit overcast and I only left home to get last minute birthday gifts (which I still haven’t given out as yet... oops!) I don’t know about you but if I’m not going to get a FULL DAYS wear out of my outfit, I don’t make much of an effort.... I will however be sharing a few work wear posts in the next few weeks to come so you may not hear (or read) about how bored I am with certain casual looks. (Don’t jump for joy just yet... I said 'may not'... LOL)






 
Jeans Diesel| Sweater Vertigo| Shoes Timberland| Bag Zara|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow