Monday 20 May 2013

Black on Black

Happy Monday!
Just a quick blog post on what I wore like 2 weeks ago. As I mentioned in my previous post, I ADORE these boots. Although we’ve hit the winter period, we’ve had some ridiculously hot days which allow for tee’s and dresses to be worn on their own, so don’t go packing your summer wear away just yet.








I love this casual yet chic black dress that I bought while on holiday last year. Speaking of holiday, I’ve got a trip roughly planned which should be coming up soon. I’ll let you know where I’ll be travelling to closer to the time. WHOOP WHOOP! (I’m excited. Can you tell?)
Dress Bangkok| Boots Woolworths| Neck Candy Sass Diva| Sunglasses Vogue @Sunglass Hut|

Xoxo with some Cocoa
Nas

9 comments:

  1. Live this look! Fab Hun!

    Rushda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for the blogger love hun!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. I love the dress and the necklace.Don't know if I would be able to rock those boots though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure u would be able to! Any Diva can ;)

      Xoxo From 1 diva to the next lol
      Nas

      Delete
  3. love the whole outfit, boots (A+) where did you get the necklace?

    www.diaryofajones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you insaaf :) I bought the necklace at Sass Diva but I've seen the same or similar 1's at Lovisa and YDE

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace, I've wanted one like that for ages!

    O so inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing mine soooo often, one would think its the only accessory I own LOL. Hope u find one soon ; )

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow