Monday 6 May 2013

Sneaker love

Well hello there
I would say “Happy Monday” but I’m having a rather bitter sweet day. Bitter? Power cables were stolen yesterday which dropped the power supply of an entire neighbourhood (obvs it included our neighbourhood) so we haven’t had electricity since 3pm yesterday. The worst part about  this huge inconvenience? The battery of my snazzy new camera wasn’t charged so my old faithful had to do the trick. (BLEH! I’m having a bit of a diva moment)
Sweet? Before I start sounding too depressing, my sister is arriving today for a (VERY SHORT) visit. Not only will I get to see her, but I’ll also be receiving 2 pairs of Zara shoes that I have been swooning over for forever and a day. Not such a bad day after all

Onto my #ootd yesterday…. Easy. Comfortable. Relaxed. That just about sums up this outfit. I wore my favourite tracks (see how I wore it in my Tracks and a tee post) nike blazers, a plain tee and Le Husbands jacket. The jacket is slightly too big but as usual, my style knows no limits (even my husbands closet lol)








Sneakers Nike @ Zando| Tracks Urban| Tee Woolworths| Jacket Nike @ Le Husbands closet

Would love to know what you think of this outfit

xoxo
Nas

6 comments:

  1. These sneakers are super awesome:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a real bummer about not having electricity, but I am happy to see it did don't break your spirit. You look very hip and gorgeous in your outfit. Looking forward to reading more from you!

    http://healthybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) it was a bummer but at least my old camera stood the test of time.

      Thank u 4 visiting my blog

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  3. aah you look amazing :) I've never been a sneakers kind of girl, but this outfit is definately inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Arlene :) Sneakers are really starting to grow on me lately!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow