Thursday 16 May 2013

Faux Fur Fever

Why Hello there Fashionistas and happy Thursday!


This is what I wore last Saturday evening (Yes I’m that delayed) for a little coffee date with Le Husband. I haven’t quite acquainted myself with all the settings of my new camera as yet hence the below average picture quality. I have my photography training course booked for next month and will be working on improving the quality of my blog thereafter.
Before I digress further, how awesome is this Faux Fur sleeveless jacket? I bought it at Legit and couldn’t wait to face JHB’s cold weather in it. Now that I’ve worn it, can we fast forward to the part where the sun shines and getting out of bed every morning is a little easier?







The reason for my existence this winter will definitely be these boots. (This is my subtle way of warning you that you will see these boots on my blog quite often over the next few weeks) They are so comfy and chic and go with everything! My next look post was also styled around these boots and I’ll try to have it posted a little later today
Jeans Sissy Boy| Boots Woolworths| Faux Fur Jacket Legit| Blouse Urban| Neck Candy Sass Diva| Watch Gifted|
Have a fab day
Xoxo with a bit of cocoa
Nas

6 comments:

  1. You look like a million dollars and I love that lip colour;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! Its sephora lip stain. Ahmazing!!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Adore everything! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I adore ur whole closet! Dont get me started on ur accessories!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  3. Love you blog :) loveelii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for ur awesome comment ! <3 always appreciate some love on my blog

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow