Monday 11 February 2013

Girly girl


This was my ootd on Saturday. I felt like looking a bit girly and insisted on wearing these cute wedges that I found at the Sandton side walk sale. I love the little bits of coral detail (I’m a sucker for ALL things coral) and how comfortable these shoes are. They go with almost any day outfit so you will definitely see them feature in future posts. What do you think of the ribbon tied as a bow? I use ribbon whenever I can find a suitable accessory. (Remember my revamped brogues post I did here? Basic ribbon can be a life saver!)


Skirt and wedges Urban| Sleeveless shirt Vertigo| Bag Accessorize| Arm Candy Mr Price and gift from my sister Alexia

P.S. I only had a chance to take these pics at night so excuse the bad lighting.

XOXO
Nas

4 comments:

  1. The bow is so cute! Love your bag, arm cansy and wedges. Too fab!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hun! A spur of the moment touch! So glad u like it ;)

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!:))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for visiting my blog ;) and for your lovely comment

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow