Monday 25 February 2013

Snowflakes, diamonds & rips


Okay so the title is a bit misleading but i didn't know what else to call it. :) This was my #ootd on Saturday. I usually throw an outift together around a specific item I want to wear and in this case, it was these CUTE SANDALS. I saw these sandals on my friend Tasnim (It looked WAY better on her since she has such cute petite feet) & couldn't resist buying them. I'm not really a fan of buying items owned by a friend because I always have this fear of wearing it at the same time when meeting up but I made the exception this time. Luckily we never met up this weekend because I wore them on sunday too ( Don't judge me lol)

LOVE these jeans! See how I wore it here





Jeans Zara| Belt & Top with snowflake & diamond pattern Market in Bangkok| Sandals Mr Price| Arm candy Sass Diva & Mr Price| Bag Gift from my sister Alexia

XOXO
Nas

5 comments:

  1. LOVE those shoes!!! OMG!! Did you buy it recently? Please say yes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) I'll be sure to thank Tasnim for finding this gem for us lol! I bought them last week :) They should have them on Mr P online. Looking forward to an instagram post with *hot fashion delivered* written all over it!

      Although I'm loving your maternity looks, I can't wait to see the post-baby looks!

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. And those jeans are calling my name! Eek! Once Baby is out and I've lost all the baby weight, so doing a major Zara haul :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love your top!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow