Thursday 21 February 2013

Tracks and a tee


How awesome are these tracks? I got them at urban a little while ago (Totally regretting not taking the navy blue pair) and I can’t get over how comfy and versatile they are. I tried them on with a pair of heels and it actually looks amazing. I can’t wait to blog it! I wouldn’t classify this as a very co-ordinated look but so what? Fashion rules are meant to be broken. That’s what makes it so exciting


I just LOVE this statement necklace. I got it at a market in Bangkok some time last year and I've been obsessed with it ever since.






Tracks Urban| Tee Cotton on| Sneakers Converse| Statement necklace Market in Bangkok|

XOXO
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow