Tuesday 6 August 2013

Denim on Denim

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone

I decided to do a quick outfit post on what I wore on Saturday. I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans and finally found a pair at guess where? LOLz. Here’s the secret… These jeans are actually straight cut jeans that are 2 or 3 sizes too big. My #clingyfriendship was in complete disbelief when I decided to try them on because they looked so huge. I often surprise myself with my random substitutes when I can find what I’m looking for and this time I emerged from the fitting room completely satisfied with my substitute find. Then my day was really made when #clingyfriendship insisted on buying the jeans for me. How sweet is she? She gets me!

I love these two tone flats that I found at a boutique in Bangkok almost 2 years ago. Although Bangkok had amazing shoes, there weren’t many stores that stocked shoes up to a size 6 so my options were VERY limited. (Damn you people with small feet!)

Jeans, Bag and Scarf (Le husband's) Zara| Two Toned Flats Bangkok| Denim shirt Levis|

With Eid preparations starting, the rest of this week will be crazy for me. I will probably be back next week with some cool outfit posts (I cleaned my white converse….. So don’t be surpised when you keep seeing them!) To all my muslim readers, Eid Mubarak. Hope the month of Ramadaan has been a rewarding and religiously uplifting month and that we close off with a blessed Eid Insha’Allah! Keep my family and I in your duas and may we all live to see many more Ramadaans Insha’Allah. Ameen

Don’t forget to keep in touch in between blog posts on Twitter and Instagram (@nas_diva)

Xoxo
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow