Monday 12 August 2013

You've just been Faux-Furred

Welcome back to my blog Beauties. For those of you visiting for the first time, I hope visiting my blog will be worth your while
 
 
This is what I wore to the decorex yesterday. I wore my Faux fur. AGAIN! I’m a real girl and real girls where their clothes all.the.time. I love pairing the same statement item with different pieces to make the most out of my closet and this faux fur Gilet from Legit seems to go with everything. I also wore it here. Which look do you prefer?
I only realized when I was Instagramming (is that even a word?) my outfit that I was head to toe in Zara. This love affair with Zara needs to stop! Ok maybe not but I need to give other stores a chance (Le Husband is probably cringing reading this right now. I’m kidding babe... No shopping! *wink*)

Blouse, Skinny Jeans, Silk blouse, bag and red heels Zara| Faux Fur Gilet Legit| Karma and Arrow necklace Gift from LadyZaa (she's unbelievably sweet)

What were you wearing this weekend? Comment and share your blog links with me.
Don’t forget to follow this blog. I’m also available on twitter and Instagram (@nas_diva)
Xoxo
Nas

5 comments:

  1. I'll have the ENTIRE outfit please! ;)
    And yes, real girls don't just wear a piece once! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cringe sometimes when I end up wanting to wear the same item with something else so close together. But then I realized I'm not the daughter of, neither am I married to a millionaire ;)

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Those shoes are awesome, and that bag... sigh!
    www.mrsrogero.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u pretty lady :) I found these shoes on sale ;)

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow