Tuesday 20 August 2013

Easy like Sunday Morning

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Hope you had an amazing weekend and an awesome week thus far!
I’m back with a post-weekend lookpost (obvs LOL) on what I wore to (a long overdue) Arts on Main date with my girlfriends. Not only did I get to spend some quality time with my primary school friendships (yes we go that far back) but I also got to take my new turban headband for a walk ;) I saw this super cool headband on Laiqahs instagram and knew I had to have one too. *Warning: Enter Laiqah’s blog with caution! Her style is AHMAZING and will definitely result in the sudden urge to go shopping*

Tapered jeans Diesel| Sneakers Converse at Shesha| Plain Black Tee Cotton On| Bag Haji Lane in Singapore| Turban headband CLstylinghouse@gmail.com|

Xoxo
Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow