Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Insta-Life as Nas* part 2

Hello there
I’m back with a quick Instagram round up. I absolutely love Instagram (self confessed addict) but hate what it does to my data bundles.


1. Husband and wife personalized converse all stars. Love these
2. My turban headband that I bought from CLstylinghouse@gmail.com that I wore in my previous outfit post
3. A pic of Le husband and I. Outfit post here
4. My new car. Her name is GIGI
5. Fitting room #selfie in Zara. Outfit post wearing this super cool dungaree soon
6. A pair of Zara heels from the new collection. I.MUST.HAVE.IT
7. Evidence of my sweet tooth
8. A random #ootd pic during ramadaan
9. Pic of my outfit before I blog it. Full post here
10. My #tbt. When Le husband was just a “stalker”
11. Personalized havaianas from my awesome sis
12. Limited edition converse all stars worn in my previous outfit post

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone

xoxo
Nas

1 comment:

  1. I love Insta too! Nice pics!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow