Tuesday 15 January 2013

Coffee date for 2

Saturday evening, my love and I decided to go for a little coffee date at Motherland in Rosebank. Motherland coffee shop is one of the few coffee shops that gives off a look and feel similar to Starbucks. I loved their cafe Mocha but their brownie on the other hand left much to be desired. I was completely disappointed but my loves company made up for its shortfalls.

Onto my outfit, I wore 2 of my latest additions: My Zara jeans and converse sneakers (See my post about my latest additions here) Toward the end of 2012, I was on a quest to wear every single unworn item in my closet before buying anything new... As you can see, my attempt was rather unsuccessful :(
Jeans Zara| Sneakers Converse| Bag Louis Vuitton| Earrings Forever 21| Arm candy Mr Price and Sass Diva| Grey and white sweater with satin detail Urban

XOXO
Nastassha

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Would like to steal the entire outfit after Baby please :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know why you're waiting until after baby cause you could totally rock this now! Pregnant or not, you'd look great ;)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Always nice to hear what an awesome blogger has to say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow