Tuesday 22 January 2013

This girl has a hood side :)

WOW JHB had some gloomy weather this weekend and Sunday was the perfect day to let my “hood side” make an appearance. What’s more hood than a pair of timbs right? ;) I bought these timbs from the timberland kiddies section since it’s a size 5. It’s not often that my feet feel small since I’m 1.69m tall so I’m going to boast about it lol.
I'm so loving these jeans at the moment. You will be seeing it a lot more often. I've got so many items I'm dying to pair it with

Leather jacket Old Khaki| Tee Henry Holland for Mr price| Jeans Zara| Boots Timberland| Nerd glasses Forced my sister Alexia into giving it to me :) Lets just say it was gifted lol|

XOXO
Nas

2 comments:

  1. Love your tee! Such a cool rocker look!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica ;) we have a store here called Mr Price which is like a spin off between Forever21 and what I imagine Primark to be. My tee was only $9 when converted from rands to dollars ;)

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow