Wednesday 2 January 2013

Military vest- Welcome to 2013

Hey beauties

Welcome to the year 2013 (although this is an outfit post from 2012- I’m still playing catch up) I hope this will be the year all your dreams come true and aspirations materialise… But this can only be achieved through hard work, dedication and more often than not, SACRIFICE. I’ve already done my goals for 2013 and I’m rather impressed with my list since all my goals are attainable and good for my mind, body and soul. I will share a few of these with you soon as I hope to scratch one of my goals off really early in the year


Onto my outfit, not one of my best but still thought its worth sharing with you guys. Especially since my military vest only cost R40 <— Yip, you read right. I’ve been on a real bargain treasure hunt recently and have found quite a few key pieces for really affordable prices. I’ve been shopping so much lately & will do a post on some of my latest purchases soon

Military vest CBD| Long sleeve black top Cotton on (R40 rack)| Pumps Woolworths| Black skinny pants The space| Watch Guess| Accessories YDE & Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow