Thursday 3 January 2013

New in- additions to my closet

Remember I said I would do a post on some of the latest additions to my closet… Well here are a few of my favourites. I still need to do my wish list but I hoping that by the time I get around to it, some of the items on that list would’ve made their way to my closet… *Hint Hint*


1. Cream soda slim fit jeans: Vertigo (Also bought the coral)

2. Black blouse with collar detail- Cotton on (Gift from my in laws)


3. Nike jacket- Gift from my in laws


4. Black heels with spike detail- Zara (Gift from my Mr)


5. Belt- Zara

6. Yellow messanger bag: Accessorize
7. Green/Teal and Camel messanger bag: Gift from my sis


8. White converse: Gift from Tasnim (AKA Small baybee lol)


9. Pumps with ankle strap: Woolworths (I also have them in pastel yellow & grey)

10. Grey chino with yellow turn-up detail: Urban
11. beige chino with orange turn-up detail: Urban

12. Slim fit jeans with rip detail: Zara

13. Orange blouse with gold buttons: JHB CBD (Yip another bargain item)

14. 15. & 16. Rimmel nailpolish in Marshmallow Heaven, Coralicious and Tangy Tangerine

17. Cameo necklace: Asos


18. 19. & 20. Arm candy: Sass diva
21. Statement necklace: Mr Price
22. Arm strap with my nickname: Part of a gift from Vanity Vanz

Looking forward to future posts where I’m wearing these items.

XOXO, Nas

4 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colours from jeans, shoes to bags;-) My blog: http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) just organised my closet recently and found that I had way too much black so lots of colour was definitely in order. Just visited your blog. Really cool stuff :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog!
    It's really heart warming to hear things like that!
    Awesome items, I have the same Zara Spiked heels:)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    http://nastassha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel star struck right now lol. Thank you so much for stopping by to see my blog. & for following my blog :) Love the blog name change!

    xoxo
    Nastassha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow