Tuesday 15 January 2013

Floral pants makes its debut

Remember I told you about these floral pants here? A round of applause is in order for its first official debut on my blog. I wore this to a bridal shower and absolutely loved the attention it got. This is probably thee most daring item I own at the moment (told you I could be quite plain and boring) but I definitely intend on getting a good wear out of them.
Until now, I hadn’t realised that I was wearing Zara head to toe (apart for my clutch and accessories) I’m not a fan of wearing one brand head to toe but since this was unintentional, I can let it slide hey?

Floral Pants, peep toes and blouse Zara| Clutch Random bag store in Dubai| Earrings Forever 21 (Wow, I wear these earrings ALOT)

Woould love to know what you guys think?

XOXO
Nastassha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow