Tuesday 22 January 2013

My favourite LBD

This is my favourite LBD and I’m soooo depressed that the pics I took just don’t do it any justice. I got this dress from my love for my graduation and I can’t get over how good I feel when I wear it. It was raining on Saturday and we attended a wedding so I’m blaming the weather and the occasion for the not so flattering pics. I know you probably thinking “black to a wedding? How could she?” I must admit, I don’t really put much thought into the colours I choose to wear to a wedding... As long as it’s not white... That’s as far as my thinking process goes. I may not be a stylist but I don’t think you can ever go wrong with an LBD.

Dress French Connection| Shoes Zara| Earrings Aldo|

XOXO
Nas




2 comments:

  1. Love the detailing on your dress. I also wear black to weddings, hehe.

    Odette
    osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ;) I'm glad I'm not the only that wears black to a wedding. Definitely checking out your blog. Thank you for including a link to it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow