Monday 28 January 2013

Mustard without the ketchup

There is no story to tell about this dress except that it was very cheap LOL! I love playing around with my style and granny dresses are no exception to my experiments. The weather in JHB was amazing on Saturday and although I could’ve chosen something more summery to wear, I insisted on wearing this dress since I hadn’t worn it in a while. I’m trying to give my favourite items a break so that I can get a good wear out of ALL my clothes.


Dress Bangkok market| Sandals Stradivarius| Belt Robot|

XOXO
*Nas*

2 comments:

  1. lovely dress!
    xx
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pretty lady. Loving your latest look. That skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow