Monday 18 February 2013

Animal Print

  

                          
                         
My ootd on Saturday was thrown together around my bag. My sweet love bought this bag for me at ZARA last weekend because he hates my current work bag and knew I would only stop using it if he replaced it with a new one. <-- Smart move on my part don’t you think? I will be starting a new job in the coming month so a new work bag was well received. This bag is definitely too gorgeous to only be used for work so I figured I would give my Louis a break and take my new bag for a walk. I’ve worn these brogues in my Black & Denim with a sprinkle of lace post and I can’t wait to wear it with the faux leather skirt (sounds better than pleather) I recently bought from Mr Price. (Post will be up soon: Keep visiting my blog or follow me on twitter to be notified once I’ve blogged it)

                                       

                               
                             
 


Animal print Top Mr Price| Skinny Jeans Sissy Boy| Brogues Zoom| Bag Zara| Arm Candy Sass Diva, Gifted from my sis cleo & Mr Price|

XOXO
Nas

6 comments:

  1. Love this look and your red lipstick is so va va voom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You r just theeeee sweetest. Thank u for the love on my blog hun

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I want your handbag! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'll gladly hand over the bag in exchange for your accessory collection lol. The dress from your last post would be a pair swap too lol. Looking so pretty in your recent post

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  3. I like your bag? Do you know what the price was? Zara is very expensive here for me, dunno why its so cheap overseas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was R660. On some items, Zara is slightly more expensive than in other countries but most items are affordable ;)

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow