Monday 4 February 2013

Monochrome


I wore this “monochrome” outfit on Saturday but I’m not really sure how I feel about it. I do love this skirt though and it hasn’t always been black. After countless outfit attempts, the grey meets khaki colour just didn’t work for me and since I didn’t have a black maxi, I decided to dye it black. I am quite tall so finding a maxi that falls to the ground can be quite difficult to find. I couldn’t let a perfectly good skirt go to waste just because the colour wasn’t flattering.

I got this statement neck accessory at the Sass Diva Sale. I had looked at it numerous times before the sale but the shopping forces were totally against the original price. When I saw it hanging under a BIG RED SALE sign, I immediately got the stamp of approval.

Skirt and tee Vertigo| Gladiators Poetry| Statement neck accessory Sass Diva| Bag Gift from my sis Alexia

XOXO
Nas

4 comments:

  1. Loving the neck piece, it looks lovely on you.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and lovely compliment hun ;) Will definitely do a read up on your blog. Liking what I'm seeing so far

    XOXO
    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  3. this necklace! Amazing :)

    allthingsarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Arlene ;) I scored it on sale for R50 at Sass Diva!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow