Monday 4 February 2013

Rocking the daisies at the cricket

Yesterday I went to watch Graeme Smiths 100th test match as the Captain of the Proteas. I was pleasantly surprised at home chilled back it was. People were getting their tan on, reading (I even spotted a lady with her 50 shades of grey lol) and having long debates about everything other than the cricket. I got a bit distracted from the cricket myself and found myself staring at the people around me and ease dropping on some conversations. I find people very interesting when they don't realise anyone is watching. Sounds a bit stalker like but its actually more fun than profile stalking on FB or twitter. Yes, you're not the only one that profile stalks.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this pic


I wore my daisy head piece which I have been dying to wear since I bought it. It made a simple shorts and tee look a bit less simple ;)

Shorts Mango| Tee Mr Price| Head piece Accessorize| Bag Gift from my sister Alexia| Aviators Ray-ban| Gladiators Poetry|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow