Tuesday 5 February 2013

Zara Black and Blue blouse


This was my OOTD that I wore to work yesterday. I love this Zara blouse which I bought on sale last season. I myself under-estimated its potential because I only realised how much I actually liked it after I had worn it. I wore it with the same skinny pants I wore here, it just looks newer because I had it re-dyed. I have become a lot less wasteful with my clothing recently so I prefer giving the items in question a “revamp” before considering giving it away.

I wore the blouse without the cameo brooch but when taking pics, I just felt like that something special was missing. Good addition?

Blouse and Heels Zara| Skinny pants The Space| Cameo brooch Jin- Jin @ 36 Boutqiues| Red lip stain Sephora| Earrings Forever 21|

XOXO
Nas

8 comments:

  1. hi dear, i just found your blog and i love it! i was wondering ..do you want to follow each other?
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look at your blog hun and I love it! Thank u for your lovely comment! Consider yourself followed! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love blouse and shoes!
    I'm now following you and would appreciate it if you can follow back!
    XOXO
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love on my blog hun & for leaving a link to yours! Had a look & saw sone great looks & pieces

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  3. oh those shoes! Zara can do no wrong!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dread the day I walk out of Zara empty handed. Lol! Absolutely love their stuff!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  4. Love ur shoes!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Zara is my best fashion friend ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow