Tuesday 12 February 2013

Casual coral


This was my ootd on Sunday to adventure golf with my love. The weather kept changing (sunny to overcast) so I decided on a blazer just to be certain. I teamed this blazer up with a coral skinny and a plain white tee to keep the casual theme going. Not one of my best looks so I definitely need to turn things up a notch in future posts :)

I’ve become a bit bored with the odd length of my hair so I’m trying to find new ways of styling it until it grows to a decent length. I pinned it up into a bun in the evening just to change the look up a bit. Got a thumbs up from my Mr but I’m not quite sure how I feel about it.

Blazer Market in Bangkok| Coral Skinny Vertigo| Plain white tee Mr Price| Flats Witchery| Bag Louis Vuitton| Neck pieces Forever 21

XOXO
Nas

8 comments:

  1. Love the bun! it really suits you well. I liked the outfit no need to step it up since it is a relaxed pretty casual look
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Smiles* Really wasn't loving this post but your comment made me look at it with fresh eyes ;) Thank you so much for the blogger love hun

      xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! The pink jeans and blazer make for a chic look.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'The Perfect Party Dress' I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad u love this look Hun.. And thank u so much for visiting my blog :) will definitely check out ur latest post!

      Xoxo
      Nas

      Delete
  3. The color of pants is amazing and I love how you wore them with nude shoes, such a stylish accent!

    Have a great weekend,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for visiting my blog & for leaving a lovely comment :) It makes me really happy when a blog visitor likes one of my looks *big smiles*

      Xoxo all the way to Romania
      Nas

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! So casual yet so chic. Loving the coral colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the blogger love doll. I'm totally obsessed with coral at the moment which is a bit late since the color for 2013 is emerald green. Oh well lol :)

      Xoxo to cold Canada
      Nas

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every page view, comment & follow